WIKIBOOKS MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY[編集]
Wikibooks is an online open-content instructional resource, that is, a voluntary association of individuals and groups who are developing a common resource of human knowledge. Its structure allows anyone with an Internet connection and World Wide Web browser to alter the content found here. Therefore, please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by professionals with the expertise necessary to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
That's not to say that you won't find valuable and accurate information at Wikibooks, however please be advised that Wikibooks cannot guarantee, in any way whatsoever, the validity of the information found here. It may recently have been changed, vandalized or altered by someone whose opinion does not correspond with the state of knowledge in the particular area you are interested in learning about.
- None of the authors, contributors, sponsors, administrators, sysops, or anyone else connected with Wikibooks in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual Wikibooks contributors, any project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project or sister projects subject to your claims against them directly. You are being granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of Wikibooks or any of its agents, members, organizers or other users.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the Wikibooks news service are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these Wikibooks articles under the GFDL licensing scheme. Unless otherwise stated Wikibooks and Wikimedia sites are neither endorsed nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such Wikibooks can not grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
Please note that the information found here may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. Wikibooks does not encourage the violation of any laws, but as this information is stored on a server in the State of Florida in the United States of America, it is being maintained in reference to the protections afforded to all under the United States Constitution's First Amendment and under the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations. The laws in your country may not recognize as broad a protection of free speech as the laws of the United States or the principles under the UN Charter, and as such, Wikibooks cannot be responsible for any potential violations of such laws should you link to this domain or use any of the information contained herein in anyway whatsoever.
- If you need specific advice (for example, medical, legal, financial, or risk management) please seek a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in that area. Read Wikibooks:Risk disclaimer, Wikibooks:Medical disclaimer, and Wikibooks:Legal disclaimer for specific disclaimers.
- Wikibooks is not uniformly peer reviewed; while readers may correct errors or remove erroneous suggestions they have no legal duty to do so and thus all information read here is without any implied warranty of fitness for any purpose or use whatsoever.
No consequential damages can be sought against Wikibooks, as it is a voluntary association of individuals developed freely to create various open source online educational, cultural and informational resources. This information is being given to you gratuitously and there is no agreement or understanding between you and Wikibooks regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the licence; neither is anyone at Wikibooks responsible should someone change, edit, modify or remove any information that you may post on Wikibooks or any of its associated projects.
Thank you for spending the time to read this page, and please enjoy your experience at Wikibooks.
Examples of other library and educational instutition disclaimers[編集]
- British Library disclaimer (British Library)
- "The British Library makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site or for that of any subsequent links. The British Library makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected."
- "The British Library shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other Web sites does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the British Library of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual."
- University of New South Wales disclaimer (University of New South Wales)
- "While the University of New South Wales has attempted to make the information on this server as accurate as possible, the information on this Web server is for personal and/or educational use only and is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item on the server. Persons accessing the server who require confirmation of any information should refer to the section of the University sourcing the information to the server. The University does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage occasioned by use of the information contained on the server nor from any access to the server. All access and use is at the risk of the user."
- Deakin University disclaimer (Deakin University)
- "... the University gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material; no reliance should be made by any user on the material. The user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorising faculty, department or other body; and the University reserves the right at any time to make changes, as it deems appropriate."
- University of Zimbabwe Library disclaimer (University of Zimbabwe)
- "... the information on this Web server is for personal and/or educational use only and is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item on the server. Persons accessing the server who require confirmation of any information should refer to the section of the University sourcing the information to the server. The University Library does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage occasioned by use of the information contained on the server nor from any access to the server. All access and use is at the risk of the user."